First Aid Homeopathy Course
Discover the practical application of homeopathy in your everyday life! This first aid homeopathy course that will provide you with the basics you need to know in order to use homeopathic remedies in first aid situations with your family, your pets or your self. It introduces the principles of homeopathy as a system of medicine and describes some 40 remedies that can be used around the home. Examples from homeopaths’ practice and class webinars will bring the remedies to life and help you distinguish between them.
Learn from Experience with an Expert
Be guided by an experienced homeopath, and naturopath with a medical background. Carla Marcelis is a MICH trained homeopathic practitioner with many years of clinical practice. She obtained her degree in Naturopathy in 1997, after previously having completed 6 years of medical training.
Carla is also a MICH clinical supervisor and teaches advanced courses for homeopaths and homeopaths in training at MICH. She is a wonderful resource for both interns and practicing homeopaths alike.
She generously shares her wealth of knowledge and years of practical clinical experience from leading HTSF missions to Honduras and she helps you to use homeopathic knowledge to treat two first aid situations that you encounter during the course.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your cases with her in our online classroom and live webinars.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge and practical know-how from an experienced teacher.
Objectives of the First Aid Homeopathy Course:
• To have a basic understanding of homeopathic principles
• To have a basic understanding of the making and proving of remedies
• To have a basic understanding of the application of potencies;
• To be introduced to the use of repertories and Materia Medica;
• To become familiar with the concepts of external cause and acute disease;
• To be introduced to some 40 remedies that can be used in acute, first aid situations;
• To practice giving a remedy in a first aid situation.
• Trauma: accidents, broken bones, sprains, wounds, burns, frostbite, coma.
• Fevers, colds and flu
• Doctor’s and dentist’s office: Surgery, dentistry, chemotherapy, radiation.
• Weather and change in environment, travel.
• Poisonings. Animals and insect bites and stings.
• Online self study course
• Eight units with quizzes
• 2 LIVE webinar facilitations with student participation
• Online classroom for student-teacher and student-student discussions/questions
• This course is ongoing, (you can start anytime)
*N.B: (access to the course site is available right away upon registration)
• Included in the Foundation Courses Package
• Open to the public
• Required course for MICH program (Diploma)
• No pre-requisites required
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
• 7 CEUs (66 credits)
• Carla Marcelis DHom, N.D.
“MICH has enabled me to bring holism to my work with children and their families after a decade of experience. The MICH process blends scientific empiricism with the art of healing”
Laura A. Wyglinski, BA, M.Sc, Ph.D
Not sure if you can use homeopathy in your life and what you would learn? Read some of Carla’s first aid homeopathy tips below…
The holiday season is approaching and maybe you are looking forward to taking a break from work...
First Aid Homeopathy for Moms and Babies Although homeopathy was not designed specifically for moms...
As the days become shorter and the darkness arrives earlier and earlier, Halloween will soon be upon...
Too much sun can be a problem. A famous Quebec poet and song writer shared the sentiment perfectly:...
Now that the warmer weather has finally arrived in these regions, we can start to take advantage of...
Curious about how homeopathy is being used on our missions to Honduras? Read more on the Honduras Home Page or in these blog posts…
This past week we were in Cane, a new community for HTSF and a first mission. I wrote down some of m...
I'm back in Valle de Angeles, a lovely village in the mountains around Tegucigalpa. Here is our main...
Our first day in Omoa and the dispensary is getting set up in the home of the local Red Cross. They...
Yesterday we had a unique experience of being welcomed into a remote village. After a breathtaking t...
We had our last day of clinic in Cuyamel, finished organizing the dispensary, making sure that all t...
Note: Francophones bienvenus. L’enseignante est parfaitement bilingue. Le cours est donné en anglais, mais il sera possible de poser des questions en français et de soumettre vos devoirs en français.