Learn homeopathy if you want to support your health and longevity…
According to this article in the London Weekly News, The Queen of England, who recently celebrated her 90th birthday travels everywhere with a homeopathic kit that she uses for herself and her family, as did her mother, who also lived very actively until 101. As homeopaths, we’re not surprised that at her age she is able to keep up with the demands of her role as British Monarch, wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
As a medicine that is gentle and effective with no side effects, supports an individual’s ability to heal, to learn homeopathy means that you will have a natural and safe complement or alternative to mainstream treatments. Once you’ve learned basic, first aid homeopathy, it’s easy to use; and having the knowledge you need to support yourself and your family in first aid situations can make the difference between a good day and a bad one. Homeopathy can be used to prevent, promote and protect your family’s health and just having a few remedies on hand and knowing how to use them can make a world of difference on how your day unfolds.
Today’s e-Training provides you with 10 tips you can use at home. Homeopathy can be used to support your health and prevent disease, protect your body from damage as well as promote complete healing after a trauma or intervention.
Homeopathy can be used as a preventative measure in numerous circumstances and situations. In these circumstances, a 30CH or 200K potency is recommended.
- Ledum wards off mosquitos
- Arnica prevents shock after a trauma
- Apis to prevent an allergic over-reaction to insect bites
- Cocculus and Arnica prevent jet lag if you are taking a long trip The commercially available product called “No Jet-Lag” combination of: Arnica, Bellis, Chamomilla, Ipecac and Lycopodium is in a convenient pill format. Taken every 2 hours during the flight and continue for one or two doses after the flight.
Homeopathy has been proven to provide protection for your healthy cells and organs that are exposed to interventions aimed at diseased cells.
- X-ray 30 CH taken before and after getting X-rays at the dentist, hospital or radiation therapy.
- Calendula 30 CH protects the skin during radiation treatment.
- Nux-vomica protects the gastro-intestinal tract and liver for chemotherapy, or protection from side effects in many other drugs. (Taken once before and once after the treatment.)
- Build your hemoglobin with Ferrum Phos 3x and Calc Phos 3x as cell salts
- Promote healing after any trauma or disturbance : Arnica
- Calendula promotes the healing process after a burns
- Bryonia to alleviates the pain of a broken bone , while symphytum helps “knit” the bone back.
Homeopathy is a science and an art. There is an art to effectively administer the remedies in a way that supports the body’s processes in every step, just as there is an art to optimizing the dose and remedies so as to individualize and optimize the healing process. Homeopathy follows the principle of minimum dose, it is very important to take it the least possible, actively observing its effects.
Like the art of wild mushroom hunting, homeopathy cannot be learned from a book. You need to apprentice with a master homeopath with many years experience to learn homeopathy and to be able to know how to use this powerful healing tool effectively.
This is the opportunity we’re offering to everyone in our first aid homeopathy course beginning on May 8th. Over the span of this 9 week online course with live webinars, you will learn homeopathy for:
• Trauma: accidents, broken bones, sprains, wounds, burns, frostbite, coma.
• Doctor’s and dentist’s office: Surgery, dentistry, chemotherapy, radiation.
• Weather and change in environment, travel.
• Poisonings. Animals and insect bites and stings.
Judyann McNamara – ND, DHom, CCH
Originally a physicist and biomedical researcher, Judyann has had a clinical practice for over 15 years, has held conferences since 1984 and has been a teacher of courses in physics, health sciences, homeopathy, holism and spirituality since 1975. To learn more about Judyann, visit her profile page in our Professional Directory or click here to read more posts by Judyann.