MICH MISSION AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
The Montreal Institute of Classical Homeopathy is dedicated to innovating and teaching therapeutic approaches to:
• Create a more conscious and healthier world by training practitioners who help others increase vitality, well-being and lessen unnecessary suffering.
• Facilitate Holistic Consciousness and embrace the immaterial dimension of life.
• Through Holism, respect and honour the wholeness of nature and the interconnectedness of life.
- Address the whole person as a unique individual
- Consider the life force as a dynamic principle
- Use only medicines that are completely safe, ecologically sound and do not exploit nature’s resources in any way
- Communicate and inquire using Dialogue whenever possible
- Stimulate the innate, natural healing response by focusing on the immaterial reality underlying material existence
- Support adaptation by accepting evolution as essential to life
- Embrace transpersonal, transdisciplinary, transcultural, and non-denominational principles
For a comprehensive view of the approach to health and holism that we hold at MICH, download the Guide to a Career in Holistic Health.