MICH Continuing Education 2019-2020
Exclusive renewal rate (for current members only) $75 until November 15, 2019
What’s Included for Current & Renewing Members
Annual Membership to MICHPA – get visibility on the MICH website, referrals from the MICH clinic and the resources you need to be successful in your practice
– Bio on the MICH website
– Referrals from the clinic and your colleagues on the CE classroom & forum
– Use of the MICHPA logo on your website, business card and other promo materials
– The most up to date provings and information from homeopaths and recent conferences from around the world synthesized into complete new materia medica documents organized by kingdoms and sub-kingdoms
– Full training webinars and reference documents to ensure your success using the Scholten System and the Joshi MAP in your practice
It also includes:
- Access to the Foundations of Holistic Practice course across 3 levels: 8 Units of audio-visual presentations and course materials covering case taking and analysis techniques
- Access to the new Materia Medica course across 3 levels: MICH Materia Media documentation and audiovisual presentations that span across mineral, plant and animal kingdoms
- Access to Homeopathic Principles and Practice Methodology (1st and 2nd level) + Applied Principles and Practice Methodology (3rd level)
- Easy access to all courses and files through the CE course site: 1 doorway to ALL of the NEW materia medica, protocols, therapeutics and resources.
Be privy to Judyann’s own professional development and hear about her insights as she integrates all the new developments in the Homeopathic world and beyond into the MICH Method
- Webinar with Judyann on Lyme disease on October 15, 2019
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Only $75 to renew
For current members only – offer expires at midnight November 15, 2019, EST
NEW TO CE?
There’s never been a better time to support your practice – gain access to all levels of courses and materials for only $250 (price includes a ONE TIME ENROLLMENT FEE of $175)
Get all of the benefits that renewing members will have with the 2019-20 CE package as well as all 3 levels of course materials for FHP, MMP, and HPPM (including Applied Principles and Practice Methodology).
Offer expires at midnight November 15, 2019, EST
What are the benefits of joining MICHPA?
Marketing, referrals and more!
Increase your exposure and expand your client base
Continuing education now includes membership to MICHPA. That means that in addition to gaining access to the always in development continuing education website, you can add your bio to the MICH professional page – (which is in the top 10 pages that are visited on the MICH site!) and be easily found by search engines as a holistic health, homeopathy, and naturopathy professional. And, you’ll also have the option to house your own individualized searchable page on the MICH site for a nominal fee.
As part of your marketing plan, the MICH site can play a crucial role. We are continuing to attract more and more traffic through targeted advertising and word of mouth. By being listed on this page, you’ll get to piggyback on the increased exposure of our site and, it makes it easy for the MICH office, clinic, and your colleagues to send referrals your way.
- Bump up your visibility on search engines (sending us a testimonial provides another ‘reference’ for those search engines so feel free to send us your endorsement for the student testimonials page)
- Expand your client base – gain from referrals from the team and your colleagues
- Have the possibility of having your own very low cost but very effective web page
Only $250 for the full package which includes course materials, etc
LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR NEW CE’S
(If you’re renewing use the button at the top of the page)
Offer expires at midnight November 15, 2019 EST